Data protection declaration for the website www.19h13.com
19:13 GmbH (hereinafter referred to as ‘we’) operates the website 19:13 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘website’), which can be accessed via the link below.
With this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you which data we will process in which form when you visit our website. This also complies with our obligation to inform you in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
I. Responsible party
The party responsible under data protection law for the data processing carried out on our website is
II. Purpose and legal basis of data processing and storage period
1. General use of the website
The web server of our host automatically records access to our website. So when you visit our site, certain data is automatically transmitted to us. This data is
- Your IP address,
- Content accessed
- Information on data transfers
- Date and time of access
- The amount of data transmitted
- Your provider
- The referrer and
- the web browser/user agent you are using
We process this data for the purpose and out of our legitimate interest to enable you to access our site. The legal basis for data processing is therefore Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. After your visit, your IP address will be anonymised and the remaining data will not be stored in personal log files.
2. Email newsletter
You can register for a newsletter on our website with your email address. We will use the email address to contact you as soon as we have news and information for you. The processing required for this takes place based on the consent you have given us (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR). We will store your data until you revoke this consent. Further information on how you can revoke your consent can be found in Section IV of the data protection declaration.
There are ways in which you can contact us, for example via a contact form or our email address given above. In both cases, you will automatically provide us with your email address and, if applicable, your name, a subject and the content of the message. We process this data in order to be able to answer your enquiry. This purpose also includes our legitimate interest in data processing (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR). We store your email enquiry for a period of [...] months and delete it afterwards.
III. Recipient of the data
We use external service providers where we are unable to provide services ourselves or where it is not reasonable for us to do so. These external service providers are primarily providers of IT services, such as our host, email provider or telecommunications provider.
Our email dispatch service provider is based in the USA. However, the service provider is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield, which ensures that your personal data is processed with an appropriate level of protection.
In addition, we do not transfer your data to third countries unless it is expressly mentioned elsewhere in this data protection declaration.
IV. Rights affected
The General Data Protection Regulation guarantees you certain rights, which you can assert against us – provided the legal prerequisites are met.
- Art. 15 GDPR – Right to information of the person concerned: You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed and, if so, what such data is, as well as the details of the data processing.
- Art. 16 GDPR – Right to rectification: You have the right to demand that we immediately correct any false information we have about you. You also have the right to demand the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration – taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- Art. 17 GDPR – Right to deletion: You have the right to demand that we delete your personal data immediately.
- Art. 18 GDPR – Right to restrict processing: You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing.
- Art. 20 GDPR – Right to data transfer: You have the right, if data is being processed on the basis of consent or for the fulfilment of a contract, to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer this data to another responsible person without obstruction by us or to have the data transferred directly to the other responsible person provided this is technically feasible.
- Art. 77 GDPR in conjunction with section 19 BDSG (German data protection law) – Right to complain to a supervisory authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority at any time, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the presumed violation, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates applicable law.
In particular, the right to object and the right to revoke consent
- Art. 21 GDPR – Right of objection: We process your data in order to pursue our legitimate interests, or to perform a task for reasons of public interest or in the exercise of official authority. You, however, have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you.
If you file an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object to such processing at any time. If you object to the processing for purposes of direct marketing, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
- Revocation of consent: If you have given us your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. All data processing which we have carried out until your revocation will remain lawful in this case. To revoke consent, simply click on the link contained in each email and unsubscribe from the email service or send a message to one of our email addresses. If you inform us in this message that you do not wish to receive any emails in the future, we will no longer send any messages to the email address you have provided.
V. Obligation to provide data
You have no contractual or legal obligation to provide us with personal data. However, we are unable to offer you our services without the data you provide.
VI. Automated decision making (including profiling)
We do not use any automated decision-making process that may affect or limit your legal rights.
VII. Internet-specific data processing
and installing it.
You can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be installed to prevent your data from being collected in the future when you visit this website:
Deactivate Google Analytics
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest here is the evaluation of the use of our website. The data is stored for [...] months.
Berlin, April 2019